Brand identity and collateral, website design and development, print and online ads, campaign video, social media branding
November 2011 – April 2012
Project Management Duties
• Brainstorming about the overall creative strategy and brand.
• Managing the project scope, goals, and final deliverables.
• Coordinating with the creative staff, public relations team, photographers, video production, and outside development vendors to meet timelines and publicize the YouGenerate brand.
• Arranging photography and video appointments
• Managing the development and delivery of the online platform.
• Training MSA to manage the site through Drupal.
• Conducting site maintenance.
• Delivering project timelines, month-end reports, and coordinating with account management for invoicing and billing.
The Massachusetts Service Alliance (MSA) reached out to 451 Marketing after receiving a federal grant to launch a campaign to increase volunteers in Massachusetts. 451 Marketing was given the responsibility of creating and implementing that campaign.
451 Marketing developed the YouGenerate campaign to tell the stories of inspirational volunteers and the outcomes they generate through volunteering. The YouGenerate brand was then transformed into an online volunteer platform to educate volunteers about opportunities available regionally and statewide. The site also helps nonprofit organizations to recruit, retain, manage and support the volunteers who participate in service activities to help them successfully address the crucial unmet needs in Massachusetts communities.
After 451 Marketing developed the creative for the campaign, the public relations team helped MSA to publicize the campaign in local and regional media outlets.