Massachusetts School Building Authority
April – July 2012
Project Management Duties
• Managing the project scope, goals, and final deliverables.
• Coordinating with creative staff and print vendors to create and implement the MSBA annual report.
• Managing the printing and delivery of the MSBA annual report.
• Delivering project timelines and coordinating with account management for invoicing and billing.
• Representing the creative team in weekly meetings to review content, the design, edits, and printing.
The Massachusetts School Building Authority (MSBA) is required to produce an annual report for calendar year 2011. Since it’s creation in 2005, the MSBA has established entirely new processes in planning and executing new and repaired school buildings in Massachusetts. The annual report is more than a financial statement; it serves as a reminder to the legislator of MSBA’s existence and its critical role in the education of the children of the Commonwealth.
MSBA reached out to 451 Marketing to write and design the 2011 Annual Report. The goal of the annual report was to simplify the language so that the achievements of MSBA were easily communicated to legislators of Massachusetts. The annual report included several bar graphs and infographics to better communicate data and statistics.
© Elizabeth Bond