The College of Health Care Professions (CHCP)
Brand identity, responsive design and development, mobile and pay-per-click advertisements, online banner ads, social media branding
September 2011 – Present
Project Management Duties
• Defining the target audience and brainstorming about the overall creative and digital strategy.
• Constructing the site navigation and content organization.
• Managing the project scope, goals, and deliverables over various projects.
• Coordinating with the creative staff, social media team, search marketing team, and outside development vendors to meet timelines and increase online leads for CHCP.
• Managing the development and delivery of the online platform.
• Coordinating with CHCP to create the content to launch the online platform.
• Training CHCP to manage the site through Drupal.
• Conducting site maintenance and optimizing the site based on needs defined by the client or the search marketing team.
• Delivering project timelines, and coordinating with account management for invoicing and billing.
• Representing the creative team in weekly meetings with the client and the social and search marketing teams at 451 Marketing.
CHCP was brought to 451 Marketing as a digital client interested in social media campaigns, search engine optimization, and pay-per-click advertising to increase leads and in the end students attending their school. 451 Marketing recognized the need to rebrand the school before kicking off any digital efforts.
CHCP is an accredited institution dedicated to providing quality training in the allied healthcare fields to its students. With institutions located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Fort Worth, Texas and a robust online learning program, CHCP aims to provide students with the knowledge and technical proficiency to make them desirable to employers for entry-level positions in the allied healthcare field while continually supporting their career goals.
The 451 Marketing creative team worked with CHCP to identify their core student recruitment demographic. 451 Marketing used these demographics to design and launch a complete rebrand of the CHCP website including user-friendly and social-focused design, prominent calls to action throughout the website, and highlighting both on-campus and online programs.
Since the launch of the website, the 451 Marketing creative team has worked with the search and social teams to continually optimize the site and user experience to increase leads. In the process, other elements of this project have included translating the rebrand into mobile and pay-per-click advertisements, online banner ads, social media branding.
© Elizabeth Bond