Print collateral and email newsletters
2010 – present
Project Management Duties
• Brainstorming about the overall creative strategy and collateral for each project.
• Managing the project scope, goals, and final deliverables.
• Coordinating with creative staff and print vendors to create and implement CEDAC’s collateral.
• Executing the development and delivery of the email newsletter templates.
• Managing the printing and delivery of several items of collateral on behalf of CEDAC.
• Delivering statements of work, project timelines, and coordinating with account management for invoicing and billing.
The Community Economic Development Assistance Corporation (CEDAC) is a public-private, community development finance institution that provides technical assistance, pre-development lending, and consulting services to non-profit organizations involved in housing development, workforce development, neighborhood economic development, and capital improvements to child care facilities. These organizations may include community or neighborhood development corporations, non-profit developers, and tenants' associations.
451 Marketing worked with CEDAC to develop several pieces of print collateral including the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Annual Report. 451 Marketing also worked with their sister organization, the Commonwealth Workforce Coalition, to develop print collateral for their 2010, 2011, and 2012 annual conference. Each piece of print collateral involves graphically representing CEDAC’s theme for that year.
451 Marketing created an email newsletter template for CEDAC to help publicize the brand and its activity, as well as the updates of its sister organizations CWC and CIF.
© Elizabeth Bond