skills & expertise
• Account management for cross-media creative projects including but not limited to brand positioning, logo design, print, online, and outdoor advertising, corporate collateral, trade show creative, website and mobile app design and development.
• Account management for projects in various industries including healthcare, biotechnology, education, government, consumer, and nonprofit.
• Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables.
• Coordinating project staff, resources, and outside vendors.
• Planning project timelines and budget requirements for cross-media creative projects.
• Managing client and vendor relationships for creative projects.
• New business development and networking.
• Responding to government issued RFPs for marketing and creative services.
• Coordinating the invoicing and billing for the creative department.
• Coordinating integrative brand management, social media, search marketing, and public relations campaigns.
• Managing and implementing social media strategies.
• Developing brand management, marketing positioning, and creative strategies.
• Skilled in understanding consumer behavior and developing media plans.
• Experienced in web page design, development, and HTML or CMS maintenance.
• Skilled in brand identity design, corporate collateral, image manipulation, various printing processes, and variable printing and design.
• Proficient with Macintosh and PC platforms in Adobe Creative Suite, XMPie, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Basecamp, and Microsoft Office.
Account Executive, 451 Marketing, Boston, MA, August 2011-Present
As the account executive for the creative team within 451 Marketing my focus includes interfacing with clients and vendors, defining project scope and deliverables, managing schedules and budgets, organizing tasks and strategies, campaign brainstorming, and conducting monthly financial reporting. I also participate in business development for the creative team and 451 Marketing as a whole.
Social Media Intern, 451 Marketing, Boston, MA, May-July 2011
Provided assistance in the management of social media and marketing campaigns for several clients, while increasing my knowledge of digital marketing through the support of 451 Marketing.
Web Design Intern, nGage Design Group, Carrboro, NC, May-July 2010
Designed websites and logos for various clients while assisting in search engine optimization, monitoring Google Analytics, and training in web site maintenance.
Marketing and Design Intern, Copyright Promotions Licensing Group (CPLG), London, UK, May-July 2009
Assisted the marketing and sales departments by creating designs for companies like Dreamworks, Cookie Jar, and Universal to promote their brands in Benelux, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom. Managed and maintained the CPLG website and other online media outlets.
Gap, Sales Associate, Cambridge, MA, Blowing Rock, NC, June 2008-July 2011
Participated in an increase in business growth and sales, while developing visually stimulating promotions and working efficiently with a team.
Emerson College, Boston, MA
Master of Arts, Integrative Marketing Communications
Cumulative GPA: 3.97/4.0
Graduation: August 2012
Named Renaissance Marketer of 2012 by Emerson College faculty
Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology, Minor in General Business
Cumulative GPA: 3.88/4.0
Graduation: August 2010
Summa Cum Laude
a little about me...
Biggest Accomplishment of the Past Year - Finishing the Connecticut Warrior Dash bruised, battered, and muddy but thankfully not seriously injured
Favorite Food - French fries
Least Favorite Food - Purple Skittles
Favorite TV Show - Friday Night Lights, How I Met Your Mother, Homeland, American Horror Story, Shameless, Greys Anatomy, Suits, and Parenthood.
Favorite Music - Classic rock (The Who, Bruce Springsteen), Fun., Jason Mraz, Tegan and Sara, Jack’s Mannequin, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Mumford and Sons, Old Crow Medicine Show, Dave Matthews.
Favorite Movie - Some Like it Hot, Singing in the Rain, Move Over Darling, and Rebel Without a Cause
Dexter “Antonio Banderas” Bond is my seven year old rat terrier. The nickname Antonio Banderas is because he’s the puppy of love, and certainly the love of my life. Dexter and I became inseperable five years ago when I fostered him from the Watauga Humane Society in Boone, North Carolina. It was love at first sight when I was there walking dogs and happened to notice this tiny little guy in a big kennel all by himself. After seeing those big ears and brown eyes, I just couldn’t leave without him.
Dexter loves to go on walks and really enjoys tricking humans out of Bojangles french fries. He likes to snuggle and nap, but don’t let his laziness fool you. Dexter loves to play and if you’re not careful he will steal the socks right off of your feet in his own game of tug o’ war.